1) Minimum 4 full pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per page
Part 1: minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: minimum 1 page
Part 4: minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references (APA format) per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Pathophysiology
A patient with chronic bronchitis is brought into the emergency room with complaints of sudden-onset chest pain, shortness of breath, and coughing up blood. His lab work shows hypoxemia, respiratory acidosis, and elevated red blood cell (RBC) count, white blood cell count, hemoglobin, and hematocrit.
Utilizing your understanding of the process of erythropoiesis
1. why do you think this patient has elevated RBCs, hemoglobin, and hematocrit?
2. What is the most likely cause of the patient’s acute symptoms?
a. How do you explain this?
Part 2: Health Care Policy
1. Describe three political actions nurses could take to strengthen their role in policymaking as it relates to advocacy for improving LGBTQ health.
2. Select and describe an AACN MSN Essentials. Identify one that most pertains to this topic and elaborate on your selection.
Check additional information regarding providing adequate care for the LGBTQ community as outlined by Joint Commission and the CDC:
Part 3: Nursing research
1. Make a reflection about chapters 18 and 19 (See file attached)
Part 4: Nursing theory
1. Make a reflection about
a. Pamela Reed’s Theory of Self-Transcendence
b. Nola J. Pender’s Health
c. Patricia Liehr and Mary Jane Smith’s Story Theory