Building from our in-class Marketing Plan exercise, please answer the following, based on an on-campus, or nearby to campus cafe.
5 pts What is the name of your business?
5 pts What is your brand (think of your brand as a promise) / what does your brand stand for?
5 pts What is the personality of your brand?
5 pts What tone will your communications take?
15 pts. Who are your customers? Describe who they are, elements of their personas.
5 pts One:
5 pts Two:
5 pts Three:
20 pts — Provide a SWOT analysis for your business. Remember Strengths and Weaknesses are Internal to your company — you have control over them, Opportunities and Threats are external to your company—you can’t control them.
5 pts Strengths—
5 pts Weaknesses—
5 pts Opportunities—
5 pts Threats—
Discuss your Social Media Strategy
- 5 pts What platforms will you use?
- 5 pts What kind of media will go on each?
- 5 pts Who are you targeting with each?
- 5 pts What are your primary messages?
- 5 pts How often will you run them?
- 5 pts What is AB testing and how can you use it?
- 5 pts How would you engage/activate UGC?
- 5 pts Write a CTA:
References from HubSpot Academy