As night falls and my father drives the old beat-up car towards home, most of us finish up the cheese sandwiches and chips and doze off after a day of fun.
Deliverable 01 – English Composition
Identify and illustrate steps of the writing process in composing written exercises.
Compose a single body descriptive paragraph in formal written English. Be sure to include the following:
- Topic sentence that provides the main idea for the descriptive paragraph.
- Body sentences that discuss the main idea for the descriptive paragraph using explanation, examples, details, and of course, descriptive elements.
- Transition sentence: Your descriptive paragraph must include the use of at least one or more transitions that move the paragraph along.
- Conclusion sentence: Your descriptive paragraph must end with a concluding sentence that wraps up and refers to the main idea of the topic sentence and signals to the reader that the paragraph is over.
- Your descriptive paragraph needs to contain a minimum total of five complete sentences.
Reminder: Descriptive refers to a style of writing. Choose your sentences for your descriptive paragraph from the following sentences, and use them together to construct your descriptive paragraph. They will not all be appropriate for this paragraph, so choose only the sentences that result in a complete descriptive paragraph as listed above. Use a topic sentence that provides the main idea for a single well-organized paragraph using the steps of the writing process.
Choose the best sentences to construct your descriptive paragraph, and put them together to make ONE well-organized descriptive paragraph. Remember that not all sentences need to be used.