Maintaining patients’ skin integrity decreases hospital-acquired infection rates and reduces patients’ length of stay.
- Respond in one well-developed paragraph.
- Complete the Pieper Pressure Ulcer Knowledge Test (Links to an external site.).
- Check your answers against the answer key (Links to an external site.).
- Provide your score and, in no more than one paragraph, develop three to five objectives that will help you enhance your knowledge about providing safe care to patients who may have challenges to their skin integrity.
- Review the rubric for more information on how your assignment will be graded.
- Submit your score and objectives as an attachment in the assignment area.