- IT Auditing Planning and Organization (and associated textbook chapters)
- Integrated Framework
- Organizational Systems
- Governance versus Management
IT Audit Process
To be able to continue with the IT audit for your case study and determine how to arrive at a stronger IT/IS assurance for your organization, you need to first finalize your auditing framework. This week, as part of the final project, you will perform the following tasks:
- Discuss how you will apply a single auditing framework like COBIT 5 to structure your IT audit.
- Describe the IT audit procedures that you will rely on in your IT audit.
- Start defining a balanced scorecard that lists IT-related goals and tracks some performance metrics against the goals.
- Review and revise your IT audit plan as needed by improving components in your plan based on additional insight you have developed.
- Save your work as a paper in approximately 5–7 pages in a