This week, you will be creating components of your capstone marketing plan assignment. You will then finish your plan in Week 5.
Using the SUBARU company you selected for your marketing manager internship, you will complete a situation analysis with the goal of identifying a new product/service to develop your marketing plan against.
Create a Word document of three to four pages formatted to APA Style and includes at least two scholarly, peer-reviewed, or other credible resource (Links to an external site.)
In your paper,
- Describe the selected company and brand and a brief history.
- List the core products and services they offer.
- Identify the key current competitors.
- Complete a SWOT analysis (Links to an external site.).
- Propose the product or service line you want to develop a marketing plan for.
- Justify your proposal with a SWOT-based argument for why it warrants marketing investment.
- Describe your core product, extended product, and the product concept.
- Explain how you plan to achieve competitive differentiation through creating customer value in four areas:
- Must utilize academic voice. See the Academic Voice (Links to an external site.) resource for additional guidance.
- Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.